This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

The last few years have been huge for television and 2016 is no exception. Fall is the biggest time for TV shows because most shows premier their newest season in September and October. They then take a short break over winter and are back in full swing by spring, kind of like college semesters.

If you’re a big TV watcher like me you might be feeling a little overwhelmed about all the options of shows and where/ when you can find them. I’ve put together a (LONG) list of some of the most popular shows on television and when they’ll be premiering along when what channel you can find them on. A lot of channels move around the time slots for shows so they may not be on the same schedule as last year. There are also shows like CBS’s “Supergirl” that have moved to a whole other channel (The CW in this case).

If you can’t find your favorite show on this list, there’s a chance I didn’t know about it or maybe it doesn’t have a fall season. For example, the shows on Freeform typically have Spring and Summer Seasons. That means there wont be any Pretty Little Liars on this list.

So, check out some of the shows listed below and you might even find a new favorite to go along with your old faves!

Monday 9/19

The Big Bang Theory (CBS 8pm) – 10th Season

Gotham (FOX 8pm) – 3rd Season

Lucifer (FOX 9pm) – 2nd Season

The Voice (NBC 8pm) -11th Season

Tuesday 9/20

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (ABC 10pm) – 4th Season

NCIS (CBS 8pm) – 4th Season

New Girl (FOX 8:30pm) – 6th Season

Scream Queens (FOX 9pm) – 2nd Season

Wednesday 9/21

Black-ish (ABC 9:30pm) – 3rd Season

Law & Order: SVU (NBC 9pm) – 18th Season

Modern Family (ABC 9pm) – 8th Season

Thursday 9/22

The Blacklist (NBC 10pm) – 4th Season

Grey’s Anatomy (ABC 8pm) – 13th Season

How To Get Away With Murder (ABC 10pm) – 3rd Season

Friday 9/23

Blue Bloods (CBS 10pm) – 7th Season

Last Man Standing (ABC 8pm) – 6th Season

Sunday 9/25

Bob’s Burgers (FOX 7:30pm) – 7th Season

Family Guy (FOX 9pm) – 15th Season

Once Upon A Time (ABC 8pm) – 6th Season

Wednesday 9/28

Criminal Minds (CBS 9pm) – 12th Season

Saturday 10/1

Saturday Night Live (NBC 11:30pm) – 42nd Season

Tuesday 10/4

The Flash (CW 8pm) – 3rd Season

Wednesday 10/5

Arrow (CW 8pm) – 5th Season

Monday 10/10

2 Broke Girls (CBS 9pm) – 6th Season

Supergirl (CW 8pm) – 2nd Season

Tuesday 10/11

Chicago Fire (NBC 10pm) – 5th Season

Thursday 10/13

DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow (CW 8pm) – 2nd Season

Supernatural (CW 9pm) – 12th Season

Monday 10/17

Jane The Virgin (CW 9pm) – 3rd Season

Friday 10/21

The Vampire Diaries (CW 8pm) – 8th & Final Season

Sunday 10/23

Keeping Up With The Kardashians (E! 9pm) This is a mid-season premiere for season 12.

The Walking Dead (AMC 9pm) – 7th Season

Friday 11/25

Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life (Netflix) This is a continuation and reunion season, it’s the 8th season in the Gilmore Girls serious and will consist of four 90-minute episodes. The 7th season last aired in 2007.

Most of these shows are also on Netflix and the last season will either already be updated to Netflix or will be uploaded on the streaming website on the date of the newest season’s premiere. Most shows are also available through Hulu the day after they aired if you don’t have cable.

My recommendations include Once Upon A Time, Criminal Minds, and pretty much any and every show on The CW.

Big fan of most things involving music, photography superhero & TV shows.