Fall Style Wardrobe Staples: A/W 18/19

The Mom Jean

From tragic to trendy the mom jean has become the most popular item in every girls closet for that fresh vintage feel to pair with your favorite fall sweater.  

Overalls

Yes, you heard right: this former agricultural utility attire has gotten a facelift for everyday wear. With bold hardware and new shapes, it certainly has gotten a new lease on life with a trendy look that’s perfect for a casual outing or going to class. Overall.jpg

Wide Leg Pants

This season brings the wide leg pant to a whole new level maximizing the size of the pant leg. These trousers with magnified features create an unexpected casual look. Wide Leg Trousers.jpg

Maxi Cardigan

Taking your average cardigan to new lengths! This trend calls for long streamlined silhouettes to add an elevated causal element to any outfit. Maxi Cardigan.jpg

The Must Have Patterns

Fun stripes and unexpected plaids are the most popular trends for this fall season!  

Oversized Denim Jackets

Denim jackets are carrying over to this season with new loose fitting shapes often with embroidery, hardware, or painterly details. Oversized Denim Jacket .jpg

The Slip Dress

The 90’s it dress gets paired with a graphic tee or plain white top for a comfy casual look for all your fall fit needs.

The Chelsea Boot

With clean, simple lines these boots will be perfect for any look featuring bold colors, textures, and patterns!

Statement Earring

Raise your hand if you are obsessed with oversized earrings! If you did you're in luck because it’s a hot trend for fall paired with any accessories with a flair for the dramatics. Let’s just say that oversized is in folks. Upgrade your staple hoops for a lucite option for a cool new look!

Graphic Tee

T- shirts have become chic this season and are becoming the most sought after item in everyone's mind with fun sayings and graphics for every mood. I mean who doesn’t love a good feminist tee? #GRLPower #Femme

Source: WGSN

Pictures: Pinterest