This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Now that we’re all in full fall mode, it’s time to talk about boots. Although some of us have already happily pulled out the boots from our closet, others may be hesitant. Your shoes can make or break your outfit, so let’s make sure you’re fully equipped with the right pairs for all your fall activities.

Booties:

You can never go wrong pairing an outfit with a pair of sweet booties. Whether they’re suede or leather, booties can take your outfit up about 5 notches. We’re especially noticing booties with a pointed toe this fall.

– If you’re price-conscious, try gojane.com. They have tons of booties, in all styles! $29.90

– Steve Madden is always a favorite, and if you’re looking to spend a little more he can give you the boots of your dreams. $149.95

– Madden Girl, a sub-brand of Steve Madden has a few gems this season that might be in your price range, like these black ankle booties with a pointed toe: $69.95

Heeled Booties:

I know, I just talked about booties. But seriously, we can’t possibly put heeled booties and regular booties in the same category can we?! Absolutely not. Here’s a few hot pics for heeled booties this fall:

$140

– $158.95

$59.95

Over the Knee Suede Boots:

Picture this: you strutting through Beacon Hill, Starbucks in hand, in a pair of sleek thigh-high boots over your black skinny jeans. One of the hottest trends for this fall is over the knee suede boots, here’s a few pairs that get the 5-star rating:

$178. 95

$168.95

$99

$84.99

Lace Up Boots:

$89.95

$49.95

$42.42

We hope you make a bootiful statement this fall!