This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Name: Eddie Lui

Year: 2016

Major: Accounting, Minor: Finance

Hometown: Boston, MA

Relationship status: Single

Involvement on Campus: N/A

Astrology sign: Pisces

Instagram: edielui

Tell us a little bit about a typical day in the life of you?

There is no such thing as a typical day in my life. As typical as it gets during the school year, is class, maybe work, a workout, and some homework. Some days I could be getting up at 5am to go to work or not getting back until 1am. Some days I’m at home working out and doing homework all day. One thing is for sure though, a cup of coffee before the first activity of the day and a cup of coffee or tea after lunch.

Who would play you in a movie about your life?

Matthew Bomer

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three items would you want to have with you?

An axe, a pistol, and a backpack.

If you could travel to any place in the world right now, where would you go?

Capetown, South Africa or Almeria, Spain

What are some of your hobbies/interests?

Cycling, swimming, running, hiking, paddle boarding, skiing, skateboarding, photography, sleeping.

What qualities do you look for in a girl?

Sassy, quirky, intelligent, sarcastic, funny, adventurous, chill, and flexible

What are your biggest turn offs?

When someone is being negative and close-minded.

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie?

I think it is absolutely the funniest thing ever and it makes me smile every time that I think about it.

What is your most embarrassing moment?

You mean every moment of my life? LOL I quacked at a dog in front of me, thinking it was normal before my two best friends stared at me and pointed it out.

How do you feel about a girl making the first move?

I am absolutely all for it because it is a two way street and it is the best indicator that the girl is interested. Some times there are so many moving parts in my life that if you were standing in front of me and you said you were interested, I would still be very confused. LOL

Do you have any hidden talents?

I can do the robot or more specifically the style of dancing known as popping. I haven’t done it in a while.

Settle down or hit it & quit it?

Depends on both our situations in that moment in life.

Most awkward date you’ve been on:

Do we mean all of them? Haha Back-story, I met this girl when it was raining and placed my umbrella over her since we were both headed the same way. The walk was similar to something straight from a movie because the sun was out, it was pouring, there was a rainbow, and we hit it off so well. We decided to go on a coffee date after work but for some reason it was really awkward and being the awkward person that I am, I kissed her hand when we parted ways. She told me she was going to text me, she never did and I ran into her two more times after that.

Thoughts on Tinder?

Tinder is irrelevant. I can’t stare at a phone and have a conversation through messages. I need face-to-face socializing.

What is your dream job?

I have three dream jobs, wedding photographer, bicycle messenger and tax preparer.

Favorite TV show?

It is between White Collar, New Girl, and Arrow.

What is your guilty pleasure?

Kit Kats and Pringles.

What’s the one thing you don’t understand about the opposite sex?

I can’t think of anything at the moment. I might know too much…LOL or nothing at all.

What is the most embarrassing song on your iTunes?

My iTunes is literally a throwback playlist but if I had to choose, Right Where You Want Me by Jesse McCartney.

Who is your celebrity crush?

Rachel McAdams

What is the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for a girl?

I’m going to be more general on this one, since 9th grade I’ve always tried to do something on Valentine’s Day. From the 9th grade to senior year, I bought a pink rose for whomever didn’t get anything. Freshman year of college I made sixty something chocolate covered strawberries for a few girls.

What is something a lot of people don’t know about you?

I hate text messaging and messaging of any sort because I don’t like the impersonal aspect of it. I’ll take a phone call or a coffee meet up over text messages any day of the week. I’ll read them but there is a very high chance I won’t respond unless it is interesting or important to you or I. 

Describe your ideal date night in Boston:

Coffee or drinks at night after 9pm where we can people watch, hop from one place to another, take a nice walk while discussing social and political issues but also dive into personal aspects of our life and be super goofyName: Eddie Lui

What makes a girl dateable vs. hookup-able?

A girl who is hookup-able is fun in the moment but there are too many conflicting interests. A girl who is dateable is always fun to be around.

Any advice for the ladies trying to win you over?

Ask me out first, I’m always laughing and playful so try to respond in the same manner, and be responsive to any physical contact that I’m trying to make. I read a lot into body positions and facial expressions. Don’t text me unless you are trying to set up a date.

Journalism student in Boston / Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Suffolk. I'm into politics, pop music, and parks. I tweet about TV and lipstick. @nikkimfell