Dilemma of the Week: Where Do I Get a Gym Membership?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Getting into the routine of city life can be complicated. You have to make executive decisions like where you will be getting groceries, where you will be getting your haircut, and how you will be getting from place to place. The list goes on and on. A crucial decision that us collegiettes have to make is where we will be working out! Luckily, we’ve discovered Sports Club LA/Boston, the ideal spot to get the job done.

This modern and friendly workout place is designed to help you get the most out of your exercise, using your mind, body and soul. You can basically come here and leave completely rediscovered. They provide everything in this airy 114,000 square foot facility. Whether you come to tone your body, or even to get a haircut, Sports Club LA has it all!

“Its just a different kind of club,” says Margaret Jackson, head of PR for Sports Club LA. “It’s a place where you can focus, gain clarity, and achieve results.”

This place has the utilities to satisfy even the pickiest fitness guru. If you are interested in playing basketball or squash, they’ve got the courts. If you’re more into yoga or Pilates, the Mind Body Studios will bring you straight to your meditative and relaxing state. You can even discover your inner Michael Phelps in the 25-yard swimming pool!

Dieting is never fun, but if you do it right, and surround yourself with knowledgeable people it can help! At Sports Club LA, you can even consult the nutritional center, where they will set up a special plan just for you! Sporting also comes with injuries, but fear not, Sports Club LA realizes this, and has also implemented a center called, Spine and Sports Injury Center for rehabilitation services.

Rumor has it, that the one and only Gisele Bundchen comes here to keep her million-dollar body in shape, although this hasn’t been confirmed or denied officially yet.

You can even end your fabulous workout with some food in the Blu Bar and Restaurant, located in the facility as well. Here you are able to either stay for lunch or dinner, or, if you’re on the go, you can grab a sandwich or smoothie on your way out!

At the Her Campus Pretty in Pink Party last Tuesday October 16th, we gave all of our guests complimentary three day passes to Sports Club LA! So take advantage, try it out, and see what you think! 
And for further information, check out their website!

Matilda is our Style Section Editor from Sweden. Born in Sweden, she grew up partially in Paris and Boston as well. Entering her Junior year, she has been with Her Campus for three years!