Chrissy Teigen Had the Best Baby Shower Ever

In just a few short weeks, Chrissy Teigen and John Legend will welcome their baby girl to the world, with her name TBD. Last weekend, Chrissy had the most epic baby shower thrown for her by none other than Kim Kardashian. I mean, she had her own Snapchat live event happening for it, and it doesn’t get much cooler than that. Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, as well as Kris Jenner and Jenna Dewan Tatum were in attendance, among others.In just a few short weeks, Chrissy Teigen and John Legend will welcome their baby girl to the world, with her name TBD. Last weekend, Chrissy had the most epic baby shower thrown for her by none other than Kim Kardashian. I mean, she had her own Snapchat live event happening for it, and it doesn’t get much cooler than that. Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, as well as Kris Jenner and Jenna Dewan Tatum were in attendance, among others.

The event was held in Kim K’s backyard, and included McDonald’s breakfast items (because why not?!). Khloe made a speech and guests were invited to play a variety of games.

It’s no secret that John and Chrissy have been trying to have a baby for awhile now, and have struggled due to infertility reasons. Now that soon to be baby Legend-Teigen will be here soon, we can’t wait to see how John and Chrissy will be as parents!

Erin is a senior at Suffolk, majoring in public relations. She loves going out with her friends, catching up on her shows on Netflix, and although she's sad about graduating, she can't wait to see what the real world has to offer.