This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Name: Bri Mattia

Year: Senior

Major: Media Studies

Hometown: Old Orchard Beach, Maine

Relationship status: Single

Involvement on Campus: Vice President of the Suffolk University College Democrats

Astrology sign: Sagittarius

Instagram: @brimattia

Twitter:  @brimattia

Tell us about a typical day in the life of you?

Wake up

Wonder what Drake is up to

Get dressed

Spend at least 20 minutes looking for my keys

Go to class

Go to work

Eat like 1 or 4 bagels

Read about boyband conspiracies on tumblr

Dance around my kitchen to “Sorry” by Justin Bieber while making Trader Joes mac and cheese bites

Tweet something that I think is funny but probably isn’t

Go to bed when I realize it’s like 3am

Who would play you if they made a movie about your life?

If I get my way the movie about my life will be a Lifetime TV Movie, so some rando who was just cast because she kind of looked like me and not because she can actually act. I want the movie about my life to be just as much as a disaster as “Liz &Dick” was.

What song would you want to listen to everyday for the rest of your life?

The One Direction cover of “Teenage Dirtbag.” I already listen to this everyday, it’s set as my alarm. Everyday I wake up to Zayn Malik singing “Oh yeaaah! dirtbag!”

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three items would you want to have with you?

Just a book. “Physicians desk reference..hollowed out, inside-waterproof matches, iodine tablets, beet seeds, protein bars, NASA blanket and, in case I get bored, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. No, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Question, did my shoes come off in the plane crash?”-Dwight Schrute.

If you could travel to any place in the world right now, where would you go?

Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. To see One Direction, not to see their concert, but just to talk. I just need to talk to them, I honestly only need like five minutes of their time. I have a few questions.

What qualities do you look for in a love interest?

“Just someone who’s nice”-Harry Edward Styles

What are your biggest turn offs?

When I tell people my name and they respond “Like the cheese?”

Anyone who doesn’t think “Arrested Development” is funny.

What is your dream job?

Staff writer for SNL in 2008

Favorite TV show?

Studio 60 On the Sunset Strip (RIP)

What is the most embarrassing song on your itunes?

I am not ashamed of my musical taste, however I do have that Ali Lohan single “All Around” from 2008. (Remember ‘Living Lohan” on E!? Wasn’t that wild?) Every six months or so when  “All Around” creeps its way back into my life via iTunes shuffle I’m like “WHY? HOW? DID I REALLY PAY FOR THIS?”

Who is your celebrity crush?

Ezra Koenig. Although I don’t really want to date him,  I just want to sip on a latte and discuss prep culture, the current iTunes top 5, and our favorite dad jokes every Sunday evening at some cafe in SoHo. We’d make a great couple sure, but an even greater podcast.

What is the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for someone you’ve dated?

I literally had to google “define: romantic” while I was studying for an English Lit midterm the other day so I don’t think I’m qualified to answer this question.

How do you feel about being this week’s Campus Cutie?

Truly blessed

Media student who loves pop culture and is almost always thinking about Harry Styles.
Journalism student in Boston / Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Suffolk. I'm into politics, pop music, and parks. I tweet about TV and lipstick. @nikkimfell