Style

The Best Linen Dresses to Wear to Feel Like You’re Always on Vacation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Everyone wants to be on vacation all the time but sadly that’s just impossible. But, with the right wardrobe, you can always feel like your vacationing on the Amalfi Coast even in the midst of all the craziness of school and work! Here are the 10 best linen dresses to make you feel as relaxed and refreshed as if you just came back from Bora Bora!

Get this ruffled white linen dress at The Gap for $69.95!

(image from: The Gap)

Looking for a pop of color? Try this turquoise midi dress from Free People for $98!

(image from: Free People)

Looking for something a little more floral? Try this peach mini dress from Willow & Clay for $66, originally $109.

(image from: Willow & Clay)

This white midi dress from JJ’s House is perfect for any night dinner on the beach! Get it at JJ’s House for $33!

(image from: JJ’s House)

Not ready to split with fall colors? Try this burnt orange midi dress from Lulu’s for $42!

(image from: Lulu’s)

This teal dress from Free People will be the perfect outfit for any and every occasion! Get it at Free People for $168!

(image from: Free People)

Adding this piece from Lulu’s will make your wardrobe pop and make you feel like you’re living your best life in Santorini! Get it at Lulu’s for $52

(image from: Lulu’s)

Looking for something a little more simple? This $69.95 mini dress from The Gap is perfect for you!

(image from: The Gap)

This $62 midi dress from Lulu’s from is perfect for any office job or walking down the Santa Monica pier!

(image from: Lulu’s)

If color isn’t your thing, then this $108 midi dress from Free People is the best option for you! Perfect for the beach, walking around the city or just to fit your wardrobe, this dress will make your busy summer days a whole lot better!

(image from: Free People)