Best Dressed Charlestown

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

In Sex and the City the movie, Louise is noticed by Carrie for her remarkably rented designer hand bags. Carrie comments on her impeckable taste in fashion and for her exquisite knowledge on where to get the best designer hand bags. The only thing missing in Louise’s life was a beautifully rented designer dress! Louise wasn’t lucky enough to know of a great store to rent designer dresses, lucky for you however, there is a chance to rent out gorgeous designer dresses from Best Dressed!

Best Dressed is a new and upcoming store located in Charlestown, Massachusetts. Unlike many other designer stores that can be very pricey and unapproachable, Best Dressed is a great store to rent out affordable designer dresses for countless special occasions. Many women find themselves spending large sums of money purchasing designer dresses that they only wear once or twice. When renting out dresses from Best Dressed, you are able to rent out the best designer dresses, wear them for your special event and then simply return them without the guilt of spending thousands of dollars on a one-time use.

Best Dressed is a great store for college women. It’s a great opportunity for young girls to wear all of their favorite designers such as Rebecca Taylor, Shoshanna and Halston Heritage for a price that they can afford. Along with college girls, it is great for all women attending weddings, proms, banquets, baby showers and parties.

Don’t be a fool and check it out!

197 Eighth St., Suite 750

Charlestown, MA 02129

Website: http://bestdressedcharlestown.com/

Instagram: @bestdressedcharlestown

Twitter: @rentbestdressed

Mackenzie's the name, Campus Correspondant for Suffolk is my game.