Austin Archambeau ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Name: Austin Archambeau

Year: Senior

Major: Entrepreneurship and Finance

Hometown: Eagle, Idaho

Astrology sign: Virgo

Instagram: austinarchambeau

Twitter: @AustinArcham

Who would play you in a movie about your life? Leonardo Dicaprio

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three items would you want to have with you? Miranda Kerr, Handle of Bourbon, and my Surfboard.

If you could travel to any place in the world right now, where would you go? South East Asia, got to get all the continents covered.

What are some of your hobbies/interests? Long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners, Mountain Biking, Soccer, Surfing, Snowboarding, Sailing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Trading Stock, FOOD.

What qualities do you look for in a girl? Classy, personable, witty, ambitious, proportionate.

What are your biggest turn offs? IQ of a raisin.

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie? Amused

What is your most embarrassing moment? Being chosen campus cutie

What is your dream job? Dictator of the world

Favorite TV show? Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones

What is your guilty pleasure? A good scotch and a fat steak.

What’s the one thing you don’t understand about the opposite sex? They always want to be tended to but claim to be independent.

What is the most embarrassing song on your itunes? Story of My Life 1D

Who is your celebrity crush? Leonardo Dicaprio

What is the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for a girl? Watched the sun set over the Mediterranean from a Greek Caldera in a pile of daisies.

What is something a lot of people don’t know about you? I bought an apartment complex when I was 19 and have been running it ever since.

What are your favorite/least favorite fashion trends for women? Crop tops/ Boyfriend jeans

Describe your ideal date night in Boston: Take a sailboat out and share a bottle of wine, or three.

Any advice for the ladies trying to win you over? Dont be shy to get my attention I become distracted by shiny objects easily.

Mackenzie's the name, Campus Correspondant for Suffolk is my game.