Ashley Tisdale: Actress Turned Designer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

These days, it’s very common for us to see actors, actresses, and artists to try fashion designing at some point in their careers. The newest celeb to take her shot? None other than Ashley Tisdale!

Towards the end of September, Tisdale announced that she teamed up with Signorelli, a maker of women’s t-shirts and tank tops, found at Nordstrom and online here. Tisdale will become the creative director of the line, and her goal is to expand to a full apparel line for women.

The products will retail from $39-$49, and you can find them on Signorelli’s website or at Nordstrom. Unfortunately, Tisdale’s line doesn’t launch until February 10th, but check out some of Signorelli’s products below! We’re sure Sharpay Evans would be happy with this match.

Same Old Chic: $39

So Tired: $45 (We can all relate)

Need Coffee: $58 (Also relatable)

Erin is a senior at Suffolk, majoring in public relations. She loves going out with her friends, catching up on her shows on Netflix, and although she's sad about graduating, she can't wait to see what the real world has to offer.  
Journalism student in Boston / Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Suffolk. I'm into politics, pop music, and parks. I tweet about TV and lipstick. @nikkimfell