This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Last Thursday night, a new women’s clothing store called Aritzia opened at the Prudential Center. Aritzia is described is eclectic and trendy, with prices that range from about the mid-twenties to hundreds. Thanks to the wonderful Her Campus ladies, I had the opportunity to not only attend the store opening, but have $25 towards anything in the store! The opening was filled with lots of young women eager to see what Aritzia had to offer. The atmosphere of the opening was very carefree and fun, thanks in part to the hired DJ as well as the several bartenders serving drinks by the cash registers. Waiters were running around serving delicious hors d’oeuvres to passerby’s as well. My friends and I walked around, looking at all of the clothes that surrounded the store. There were casual dresses, tops, jackets, and even some active wear. Aritzia had a wide range of chic clothing to choose from, and you could tell everyone there wanted to buy everything! After the crowd walked around the store for an hour examining all of the clothes, a band showed up to add to the fun. The band was composed of three gorgeous guys that ended up sounding just as good as they looked! After spending about two hours at the store, I found myself at the checkout line, ready to leave the party. If anyone is ever by the Prudential Center, I definitely recommend stopping in to Aritzia!