This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Fashionistas everywhere are biting their nails in anticipation for H&M’s latest collaboration with Alexander Wang. The young and talented New York designer is known for producing pieces that make dressing “downtown chic’ effortless, placing an emphasis on minimalism and casual sportswear that truly captures the speed of the city.

Wang’s cool, perfectly crafted clothing and accessories landed him a solid fan-base of celebrity followers. If you haven’t noticed celebrities’ obsession with Wang with your own eyes, then you’ve definitely heard Jay Z or Kanye name drop him in their songs! He nails the “off-duty model” look, and with this H&M collaboration, we too can nail that look for less!

In true Alexander Wang fashion, everything in the collection is black, white, or grey. From leather joggers to mesh-paneled leggings and strappy scuba dresses, the collection has just the cool vibes everyone was hoping for. You can check out the entire collection here!

Wang is the first American designer to team up with H&M for a collaboration, making it all the more exciting! Set your alarms and mark it on the calendar because the collection drops November 6th. Which piece are you desperate to get your hands on?

Mackenzie's the name, Campus Correspondant for Suffolk is my game.