6 Reasons Why This Is Us Is The Best Show On TV

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

You, your mom, your sister, your aunt, and your grandma are all probably obsessed with NBC’s new show, This Is Us. So why exactly is it totally addicting to just about everyone?

1. It makes you laugh

The show’s content can sometimes be very serious and sad, but somewhere in the middle of the episode the writers always manage to make you laugh about something!

2. It makes you cry

Sometimes the best shows are the ones that show you some deep dramatic scenes that bring an audience to tears. This show is no exception.

3. It teaches some serious life lessons

Because the show is about a family trying to navigate through life both in the past and present, there are several episodes in which characters face situations that teach them and the audience life lessons. Not many shows on TV right now do this.

4. You fall in love with just about every character on the show

One of the reasons why many fans are so obsessed with this show is due to the likeability of each character. You become so attached to each one that you feel like you are part of the Pearson family.

5. It is totally heartwarming

Through all the show’s emotional ups and downs, there are so many moments that make you genuinely happy to be watching and to love a show as much as this one.

6. Because everyone in your family watches it, you can all watch it together

Odds are, someone in your family is watching it, so weekly viewing parties or recaps are a great way to bring you and your family together.

All around, This Is Us has captivated audiences throughout the world. Critics and fans all find themselves tuning in Tuesday nights on NBC just to see the next chapter in the Pearson family’s lives.

pictures courtesy of Google