If you’re like me, you were totally pumped when they released who will be performing at the legendary Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show this year. Rihanna, The Weeknd, and Selena Gomez?! Perfection.
Here’s the songs we hope to hear from each of the artists in just a few short weeks:
Rihanna ruled the runway when she performed at the 2012 show, and we couldn’t be more excited that she’ll be performing again!
- “B*tch Better Have My Money” – fingers crossed that this anthem gets played
- “FourFiveSeconds” – maybe Kanye will make an appearance?
- “Only Girl” – okay, this one is totally in my perfect world (great throwback)
With The Weeknd’s chart-topping 2015 album, it only makes sense that they would ask for him to bring his smooth alternative R&B over to the show.
- “Earned It” – picture the models walking down the runway to this!
- “Can’t Feel My Face” – this funky song will have everyone on their feet dancing
- “Angel” – this one’s pretty self explanatory *insert angel emoji*
Gomez just recently released her new album, but we’re hoping she’ll still perform some of her older stuff too.
- “Good For You” – obviously this sultry song is at the top of the list
- “Come & Get it” – this song may or may not be one of my guilty pleasures…
- “The Heart Wants What it Wants” – I can totally picture this one!
Whatever they perform, I know I’ll enjoy every second of it. Tune into CBS on Tuesday, December 8th at 10pm!