10 Times Celeb Couples Slayed Halloween

1. John Legend & Chrissy Teigen

One of Hollywood’s favorite couples can be seen every Halloween killin’ the costume game with their matching outfits.

2. Spencer Pratt & Heidi Montag

Did someone call 911? Check out “The Hills” stars police officer and jail mate costume circa 2008!

3. Giuliana & Bill Rancic

Looks like someone was inspired by their E! cousin show “Blotched.” Giuliana and Bill Rancic opted for a creative costume this year – plastic surgeon and patient!

4. Sophia Bush & Austin Nichols

Brooke and Julian-oops we meant Sophia and Austin, sported a classic Katy Perry and Russell Brand look! (We miss you One Tree Hill…sobs)

5. Kim Kardashian & Jonathan Cheban

Throwback to BFF’s Kim and Jonathan as Little Red Riding Hood and the scary wolf!

6. Demi Lovato & Wilmer Valderrama

Super cute Demi Lovato and ex-boyfriend Wilmer dressed as Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz from “I Love Lucy!”

7. Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick

Saving reality TV by day and saving the world by night! Kourtney and Scott donned superhero costumes back in.

8. Christina Aguilera & Jordan Bratman  

Here we see the former “Voice” judge and ex-husband Jordan dressed as a zombie bride and groom back in the day.

9. Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler

Just when we thought that these two couldn’t get any cuter! Loved their Alice in Wonderland and Mad Hatter get-ups!

10. Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon

Even though Mariah and Nick have gone their separate ways, they have inspired us to never let the same happen to cookies and milk. Thank you for that.