What’s In Our Back To School Survival Kit?

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at STU (CA) chapter.

We’ve been back on the school grind for a month now, but the Her Campus STU team was still in need of a pick-me-up.  After all, getting used to those early mornings and late nights again is hard work (almost as hard as midterms!).

Luckily, we got our fix in the form of a Back to School Survival Kit!  We were lucky to receive a box full of goodies from Her Campus and some lovely sponsors!

As you can see, EIC Emma was super-pumped to find this box waiting for her this week (and is already loving the Sugar Chai tea from My Beauty Tea!).  One item she can’t wait to share with the team?  The adorable Cupcake Panties from Affinitas.  They even came in a baker’s dozen box – how’s that for cute?

One thing we’re excited to try out is Clue, an app that tracks your period for you (goodbye guesswork!).  We received some free download offers, and just know it’s going to make our already crazy lives much easier.  Want to try it?  Visit helloclue.com/HerCampus!

And of course, we can’t forget about all the samples!  We got some lovely beauty products from Garnier, like their Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Nourishing Cleansing Oil to give us clear skin.  Speaking of clear skin – we also got some goods from Tanda.  Tanda sent us a buy one get one 50% off offer for Tanda Zap, a cool little product that treats blemishes with LED light.  Simply use the code B1G1H on tanda.com.

For some extra awesomeness, Tanda’s holding a contest for $1000 in cash.  All you have to do is use the hashtag #ZAPtastic and tag @Tanda and @HerCampus on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.  Talk about easy money!

We love our Back To School Survival Kit, and love Her Campus and all the awesome companies for all the goodies.  Thanks for letting us try out your products!

Stay tuned for more information on how you can score some of the goodies from our Back To School Survival Kit!

Emma Chapple is a journalism major at St. Thomas University. She is the founding Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus STU.  In addition to HC, Emma also runs her own blog within the Her Campus Blogger Network, and contributes to several online publications.If you want to work with Emma, you can contact her at emmachapple57@gmail.com.