What We Love About The Her Campus Guide to College Life!

Time to add a new book to your collection!

Her Campus’ first book, The Her Campus Guide to College Life, is finally here!  We’ve already got our copy and can’t wait to tell you about it!

The book has all the fun, flirty, and informative content you love from Her Campus.  It’s full of insider tips to help you get through classes, relationships, dorm drama, and campus safety.  And if you think this is just another textbook, think again.  It’s also got fun templates and checklists to help you follow through with all that good HC-approved advice.

So, where can you get your hands on a copy?  Simply go to hercampus.com/book for more info on how to order The Her Campus Guide to College Life!

Thanks to the lovely ladies at Her Campus Nationals for providing our chapter with a copy!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

Emma Chapple is a journalism major at St. Thomas University. She is the founding Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus STU.  In addition to HC, Emma also runs her own blog within the Her Campus Blogger Network, and contributes to several online publications.If you want to work with Emma, you can contact her at [email protected]