Web Spotlight: AlexaPope.ca

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at STU (CA) chapter.

It’s fashion not for the faint of heart, and it’s coming to New Brunswick!

AlexaPope.ca is the newest – and hottest – thing in Canadian fashion.  Based in Halifax, NS, Alexa Pope Clothing brings a fresh and funky spin on everyday fashion.  It’s a must for It Girls across the country!

Alexa Pope has bold pieces for every style – whether you’re a fashion risk-taker, or just looking to punch up a classic look.  This season is inspired by the carefree spirit of Los Angeles, with loud music-festival prints and sexy silhouettes, with pieces from cult favourite brand MINKPINK.

New Brunswickans can get in on the fun, no laptop required!  Alexa Pope is holding a pop-up shop on April 5th in Moncton!  On Main St. from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm, you’ll be able to shop the Alexa Pope collection live and in person!  It’s a must-see for New Brunswick fashionistas.

Visit AlexaPope.ca for the latest collections.  Enter code EMMA15 at the checkout to receive a 15 per cent discount.

For more information on the Pop-Up Shop, visit their official Facebook page.

Emma Chapple is a journalism major at St. Thomas University. She is the founding Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus STU.  In addition to HC, Emma also runs her own blog within the Her Campus Blogger Network, and contributes to several online publications.If you want to work with Emma, you can contact her at emmachapple57@gmail.com.