Trevor Price ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at STU (CA) chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is first-year student Trevor Price. He lives in Chatham Hall, loves playing basketball and volleyball, and is a big fan of The Walking Dead (like everyone else!). He’s the definition of the “Boy Next Door,” and here’s the best news – he’s single!

Relationship status?Single.

What are your interests?

Sports, movies, having a good time with my friends, and I like playing with my baby sister.

What are you planning to be when you grow up?

An RCMP [officer].

Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?

Blondes.

What do you look for in a girl?

A cute smile, someone who’s outgoing, and has a fun personality.

What do you love about STU?

I like the small classes and all of the beautiful girls. J

Where are you from?

Campbellton, NB.

What are your favourite sports?

Basketball and volleyball.

What are you planning on majoring in?

Criminology and psychology.

What’s your definition of a perfect date?

I like to let the lady choose, because I would like to make her as happy as can be, but if I had to choose it would be a nice dinner then a movie.

Who’s your role model?

My role models are basketball superstars like [Michael] Jordan and Kobe [Bryant], because they inspire people with their greatness and show people how effort and hard work can bring you far in life.

What is your favourite food?

Steak, medium rare.

What do you notice first when you first meet a girl?

When I first meet a girl I notice how great her smile is and how she acts around other people.

Describe yourself in three words.

“A good time.”

Are you a good kisser?

It’s not up for me to decide, I leave that to the ladies.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I would go to California and enjoy the warm weather and the sandy beaches.

Hey! I'm a third year student at St. Thomas University and i'm Majoring in English and Psychology .I'm studying to hopefully work for a fashion magazine one day . I absolutely love fashion and throughout my spare time you'll find me putting together outfits for whatever reason or i'll be on Pinterest.