Philippe Ferland ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at STU (CA) chapter.

The gentleman for this week’s Campus Cutie is none other than second-year STUdent Philippe Ferland! Philippe is presently studying psychology – check out some of his deep thoughts below.

Major:

Psychology

Hometown:

Chilliwack, BC

Relationship status:

Single.

What are your interests?

I like cooking, anything school related and playing all kinds of games from sports to card games, especially video games. I’m very competitive and love to win!

If you could go on a date with any celebrity; living or dead, who would it be and why?

Lana Del Rey. Apparently she studied philosophy, specifically metaphysics, which I love. She is also very attractive looking and I am really into her music right now.

What would you do if you won $1 000 000?

Go to school for as long as that kind of money can support it. I love learning and am willing to study just about anything. Going to school forever and learning everything would be a dream come true.

Biggest turn-off?

Someone who is extremely demanding and controlling.

What would be your perfect date?

Something fun and exciting at first, like skydiving followed by a nice dinner and a relaxing night cuddling in front of a movie.

If you could have any super power, what would it be?

I want to have the ability to manipulate all matter and its states through the degree in which its molecules are moving in respects to one another. So turning anything from solid to liquid to gas and the same in reverse through vibrations emitted from any part of my body in contact with that piece of matter. My superhero name would be ‘The Vibrator.’

If you could switch bodies with anyone, who would it be?

There isn’t really any person I would like to switch bodies with, since that would require to desire something they have that I do not, and I cannot for the life of me think of anything I want that others have.

If your life was a movie, what would its title be?

A Million Unfortunate But Hilarious Events.

Write a Haiku about yourself!

looking for some fun

well that really backfired

better not mention

Favourite book?

Right now it is Inferno by Dante Alighieri.

2nd year student at STU! I love to write, watch movies, listen to Kpop, be with friends and shop! I am currently studying Journalism.