This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at STU (CA) chapter.

Meet Lauren MacKenzie, a funny and tell-it-like-it-is kind of girl who is from right here in Fredericton.  Lauren is in her first year at STU and planning on majoring in French.  Unfortunately for all you studs out there, this beauty is taken.  Take a look at her interview to learn more about this new STUdent!

How long have you and your boyfriend been dating?

Almost two months, but we’ve known each other since kindergarten!

What’s the sweetest thing that anyone has ever done for you?

When my ex and I broke up, my best friend showed up at my house with ice cream and candy. She then bought me a Valentine’s Day gift because she thought I deserved one even though I was single.

What’s the primary reason you decided to come to STU?

I wanted to stay close to home because my family is my support system. Not to mention how much cheaper it was for me!

If you were a drink, what drink would you be and why?

I would probably be a cup of tea because it describes how much of a home-body I am.

What store are you obsessed with right now?

I’m obsessed with Aerie. Always have been, always will be. I have a drawer full of their bras and underwear and it can never be big enough.

Name one thing that terrifies you about attending university?

I’m petrified of coming out of university in debt. It’s inevitable for me because my parents didn’t save any money for my education, but it still scares me.