Jeremy Keats ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at STU (CA) chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is Jeremy Keats! This second-year STUdent is currently single, and love puns and dressing up!

Major:

Honouring in GRID with a major in philosophy.

Hometown:

Saint John, N.B.

Relationship status:

Single.

Interests:

Computer games, old and new movies, philosophy, music, and coffee.

If you could travel anywhere in the world for free, where would you go?

Italy. I’ve never been outside of North America, and if you haven’t noticed I’m a hopeless romantic who just loves the Renaissance, art, Dante, and wine.

What is your favourite book?

Brave New World or [The] Great Gatsby.

What would be the perfect date night for you?

My perfect date night, for a first date, would probably be going out for a coffee, or out to a pub, and just getting to know the person.

If you had to either talk as if everything were a question for your entire life, or wear a Superman suit for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

Fulfill my childhood aspirations and wear a Superman suit for the rest of my life.

If you could have dinner with anyone – fictional, dead, or alive – who would it be?

Tyrion Lannister [from Game of Thrones]. There are so many questions I want to ask him about what he was even thinking, especially about a certain scene that I won’t reveal because of spoilers.

What is your dream job?

Obviously I would love to become a barista and work at Starbucks, and make people lattes because I’m a philosophy major. Just kidding, because in all seriousness I want to become a really chill professor. I love university, and I never want to leave.

What is your favourite movie?

Inception.

If you could be an animal, what would you be?

Mrkgnao. I’d want to be a house cat, because they are fluffy, chill, and majestic.

2nd year student at STU! I love to write, watch movies, listen to Kpop, be with friends and shop! I am currently studying Journalism.