Coachella Style at Freddy Beach

It's offically music festival season!  While Coachella is currently blowing up my social media, I'm left to ponder how the California-cool style can fly in Freddy Beach.

It's true that Fredericton fashion can be a little on the safe side.  We might not be emulating the looks of Vanessa Hudgens just yet, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't take a fashion risk!  Embrace your inner flowerchild with these playful looks.

This look from MINKPINK is perfect for dancing your heart out!  Find crop tops just a little too intimidating?  Pair a flowy kimono with a body-hugging dress for a look that's still sexy, but leaves a little more to the imagination. 

Play it safe while still standing out in this ensemble.  The bright fuschia is totally summer-ready!  And let's be honest - who doesn't love a flowy skirt that you can twirl in?  This look can be customized to your heart's desire with your fave pieces of jewelry, or a bright handbag in a contrasting colour.

No tickets? No problem! Whether your're crazy about Coachella, a Lollapallooza lover, or obsessed with Osheaga, you'll be ready to rock the festival from Fredericton!

All looks pictured are from the Festival Shop at AlexaPope.ca.  Enter promo code EMMA15 for a 15% discount!