Chantale Saulnier ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at STU (CA) chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is a lovely second year, Chantale Saulnier. She’s an English major who also plans on minoring in French and Irish studies. Oh, did I mention she’s single?

Major(s):

English major, double minor in French and Irish studies

Hometown:

Fredericton, NB

Single? 

For the moment, yes.

You transferred to STU in your first year? What made you come here?

Well the dead person in my hand had a bit to do with it. But the real reason is that I loved the freedom I would have in a liberal arts school compared to a strict science program.

What’s your favourite song right now?

“Uptown Funk” – Bruno Mars. Mainstream but I love it [anyway.]

What do you look for in an ideal partner? Personality or physical attraction?

A great sense of humor is what I look for the most! I also need to be able to trust them. And for looks, they must be tall!

What is your favourite outfit?

A great dress, leggings, and an amazing pair of heels. It’s cute and comfortable.

Tim Hortons or Starbucks?

Definitely Starbucks.

Do you have a favourite place to be on campus?

Lately, I’ve been spending most of my time downstairs [in] JDH but I also love the OC Lounge.

I'm Ayla (like Kayla without the K). I'm a second year student attending St. Thomas University in NB, Canada. My passions include eating, sleeping, and crocheting a beanie a day. I'm sassy and puns are the way to my heart. I have passionate and vivid opinions about everything, so hopefully you all will get to read what I have to say - thanks to Her Campus!