Campus Style Star: Mackenzie Stockford

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at STU (CA) chapter.

This week’s Campus Style Star is first-year psychology student Mackenzie Stockford. When it comes to finding inspiration for her style, Mackenzie turns to things that catch her eye in stores, online and in the pages of magazines. This collegiette describes her style as, “pretty girly, I wear a lot of pinks, whites, pearls, and lace.”

Today, Mackenzie was spotted wearing dark leggings and a pink floral tank top (from Forever 21), with knee high brown leather boots (from Aldo), and pearl bracelets and earrings (from Aldo Accessories).

I was born and raised in New Brunswick. I’ve lived in each big city (well… big for NB). We moved around a lot when I was younger but in a way it was fun; you got to reinvent yourself often. I came back to my hometown of Fredericton, New Brunswick, to attend St. Thomas University to try to reinvent myself into a young adult. I’m currently in my first year of school and will most likely declare my major in Communications and Public Policy next year. I’d like to work in the Public Relations field once I graduate. Although who knows what the future holds?