Brye Caissie ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at STU (CA) chapter.

Our Lady Cutie this week is second-year student Brye Caissie.  This psychology major and avid reader answered some of our questions about the real and imaginary world.

Year:

Second year.

Major:

Psychology.

Relationship Status:

Single.

Interests:

Reading, writing, Netflix.

Who is your celebrity crush?

I prefer to obsess over people I might actually have a chance with someday.

If you could be an animal, which one would you be?

I don’t know, I haven’t visited Circe yet. (That’s an Odyssey reference! When Odysseus visits Circe’s island with his men, Circe drugs the men and turns them into pigs!)

What are your pet peeves?

My only pet is named Mags. (laughs) Just kidding, I don’t like it when I can’t freely express my opinion, or being late.

What would be your ideal first date?

I’m really not picky. Books are always good, food too or just walking. I don’t like the idea of a movie first date, because you can’t get to know someone that way.

If you could live in any fictional world, what one would it be?

This question is impossible because I want to live in the Shire, Narnia, Camp Half-Blood, Hogwarts, Pemberley, etc. And yet, if I pick someone else’s fictional world, then I become a secondary character and I quite like being the star of my own reality.

What is your favourite thing about STU?

The profs.

2nd year student at STU! I love to write, watch movies, listen to Kpop, be with friends and shop! I am currently studying Journalism.