Brandon Ramey ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at STU (CA) chapter.

All the way from Goose Bay, this week’s Campus Cutie is none other than third-year St. Thomas student Brandon Ramey. After talking to him earlier this week, it’s not hard to tell what (or who!) this Campus Cutie is interested in.

Major:

Criminology and journalism.

Hometown:

Happy Valley – Goose Bay, Labrador

Relationship status:

Single

What brought you to STU?

Criminology and Oscar Baker.

How would you describe the perfect date?

Sitting on a couch, eating caramels and telling jokes.

If you could be any super hero, who would you be?

The Flash!

What song best describes you?

Beach Boys – Wouldn’t It Be Nice, because I want to be a kid again.

If you could be in any movie, what one would you be in and why?

Divergent, because I would get to act with the beautiful Shailene Woodley.

Say that the zombie apocalypse is happening. Name five things you would take with you to safety.

I would take my poster of One Direction, Campbell’s chicken noodle soup, a knife, onions, and garlic.

If you could go to dinner with any person, dead or alive, who would it be?

I would love to take Shailene Woodley out to lunch!

Hey! My name is Brittany Lively and I'm a Journalism/ Women and Gender studies major at St. Thomas University. I consider myself a bookworm, if I'm not working on a new story or other homework, I have my head in a book. Growing up in the small community of Geary, I quickly learned to love the idea of writing and the concept of story telling. I believe everyone has a story to tell and I want to share mine with the world. After graduation, I hope to fulfil my dream of working in broadcast journalism in either radio or television. Other than reading and writing, music is something very near and dear to my heart. I believe in the saying, "Music speaks when words can't." Playing the piano for 14 years, I learned at a young age why Beethoven was so depressed when he lost his hearing at a young age.