9 Winter Fashion Essentials

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at STU (CA) chapter.

1. Oversized scarves

Scarves are the perfect accessory for any season, especially the winter. You can mix and match them with your outfits.

2. Oversized sweaters

Nothing is better than having your cute oversized sweater for those cold winter days.

3. Knitted headband

Knitted headbands are back in style (finally), and they are as cute as ever! These are great to wear with any outfit.

4. Fur vest

Fur vests are in style this season! It’s a perfect piece of clothing for the winter.

5. Trench coat

Trench coats will always be in style. They are perfect to wear with a dress or just casual outfit.

6. Hunter boots

Hunter rubber boots are perfect for every season. You can go out and buy Hunter welly socks for the winter to keep your feet warm.

7. Sorel Boots

These boots are very stylish and keep your feet warm. 

8. Beanie

Nothing is cuter than wearing a beanie hat with your winter outfit.

9. Wool socks

Having wool socks in the winter is the best thing ever.

Hey! I'm a third year student at St. Thomas University and i'm Majoring in English and Psychology .I'm studying to hopefully work for a fashion magazine one day . I absolutely love fashion and throughout my spare time you'll find me putting together outfits for whatever reason or i'll be on Pinterest.