You don’t need to be loved up to go out on Valentines day!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

Don’t have someone special? Or would just rather a night with the girls? Don’t fret! You don’t need to be all loved up to have the best Valentines Day this year. Grab your friends and get all dolled up as we have the hottest places to be when single this Valentines day!

The Flying Duck – Sauchiehall Street

Just want to party? Well the Flying Duck will be a Valentines Day free zone! With a 90’s classics night with bingo and prizes to be won too!

Hummingbird – Bath Street

Want to forget it’s Valentine’s Day altogether? Great. Hummingbird some fantastic party pods for the best Anti-Valentine’s night out in Glasgow. Grab a bunch of your friends and camp out with cocktails and karaoke.

Kokomo – West Regent Street 

Are you a sophisticated single? Well Kokomo is the place to be on Valentine’s Day. This stylish bar has great cocktails, incredible food. A night you won’t forget!

Cirque- Queen Street 

Grab your “gal pals” head down to Cirque this Valentines Day for the kind of wild night of partying you just can’t get away with unless you’re single. 

Photo Credits-

www.idealclubworld.com

i.telegraph.co.uk

www.cabbage-soup-diet.com

charlotteevr.files.wordpress.com