The X Factor: Who Will Win?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

This week marks the semi-final of the X Factor UK! With just 6 acts left, the competition is tough with the final in sight! With at least one act from each category still in the competition, any judge and act could scoop the worthy prize! But who will win? Here are the acts still in the running…

Grace Davies, Girls Category

Lloyd Macey, Boys Category

Matt Linnen, Overs Category

Kevin Davy-White,Overs Category 

The Cutkelvins, Groups Category

Rak-Su, Groups Category 

We are big fans of Rak-Su over here at HC Strath, so we are 100% voting for them! Make sure you tune into the semi-final this evening and the final next week, on ITV!

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page!

Hi, my name is Caitlin and I am a third year BA (Hons) International Business student currently majoring in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I am a lover of all things beauty and makeup related and in my spare time I love to read fashion and beauty blogs to keep up with the latest trends. I am also a keen traveller, having spent 4 months studying in Montreal, Canada last year which was the best experience of my life to date!