Would You Do Thing’s Differently?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

It’s close to the end of the school year which means it is time to reflect. No matter if you are graduating and not coming back in the foreseeable future or if you will be back for another year in September.

We can and always will learn from mistakes or look back in hindsight and say maybe we would have done things differently. 

If your coming back next year maybe reflect on your course approaches you would change like maybe not wait till the couple of days before a deadline is due to start it. You could also maybe think about what you would change to up your grade for example changing your structure of an essay.

If you have escaped university and have entered the big bad world, this could be your chance to reflect on how you approach the next stage in your life. You could look back at how you felt when you left school and started university and what you could do differently then.

No matter what your plans are next semester, from all of us at HC Strath we would like to wish you well on your adventure and for those of you that are coming back next year we can’t wait to see you in September. 

Photo Credits: 

blogspot.com

cdnis.edu.hk