This Week in Glasgow…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

Want to find out the best concerts, events and experiences in Glasgow this week? Look no further! We’ve compiled a selection. This week in Glasgow…

1. Christmas Market at St Enoch Square: 10th    November – 12th   December 2016

Some may say it’s too early, but we need something to look forward to once Halloween and Guy Fawkes have passed! Get yourself down to St Enoch’s Square from 10th October to eat and get merry! Don’t worry if you miss it this week – the Glasgow Christmas markets will be open until the end of December.

1. Woodland Light Experience at Ballochruin Farm: 4th – 20th November 2016

Discover an enchanted forest less than 40 mins from Glasgow City Centre! The Woodland Light Experience is a light show with the natural scenery of Stirlingshire as its backdrop. Tickets start at £12 for adults and it doubles as a great 1.3km woodland walk!

1. Bastille at SSE Hydro: 12th November 2016

Bastille have arguably provided us with some of the best songs of the past few years. Experience them live at the Hydro on Saturday!

1. The Gatsby Speakeasy at The Rum Shack: 11th November 2016

Throw yourself into the 1920s theme and enjoy the glamour-filled show of singers, dancers and burlesque acts! Dress to impress – and buy your tickets in advance!

1. Tom Odell at O2 Academy Glasgow: 10th November 2016

Tom Odell will be playing at the O2 Academy this Thursday. Still some tickets left (and only £26.25 to experience the voice of an angel!)