TRAVEL INSPO: Venice, Italy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

“Venice is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs in one go.”  ― Truman Capote

While I was on my semester abroad in Milan, one weekend I went on a trip to Venice! It was only 2 hours by train from Milan and I would highly recommend!! Venice was a breath of fresh air and a complete contrast to the bustling city of Milan. I travelled to Venice at the end of September and the weather was still lovely and sunny, but with less tourists due to being late on the season which was a bonus!

Each canal and narrow street is more intriguing than the last! It is so easy to lose track of time in Venice as there are so many lovely museums and things to see! Check out some travel guides to make sure you make the most of your time in this beauiful city!

Add Venice to your bucket list if you haven’t already!

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page!

I'm Marjorie, studying towards a BA Hons Degree in International Business. I have always lived in Glasgow and love what it has to offer in terms of shopping, restaurants and nightlife! In September 2016, I embarked on my international exchange to Milan, Italy for 4 months which I absolutely loved!! Studying abroad allowed me to meet some lovely new friends, taste delicious food and visit beautiful lakes and cities nearby. I love going out with friends, getting dressed up, trying new things and meeting new people!