kaizen nguy n jcLcWL8D7AQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kaizen nguy n jcLcWL8D7AQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

TRAVEL INSPO: Sirmione, Italy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

Sirmione is one of the most popular places to visit on Lake Garda, with thousands of visitors flooding in every day to view the picturesque peninsula. While studying abroad in Milan, I took a day trip out to Lake Garda and visited Sirmione, I went in October and I was really lucky with the weather! If you find yourself in the North of Italy, definetly stop by Lake Garda to soak up some beautiful views!

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page! 

I'm Marjorie, studying towards a BA Hons Degree in International Business. I have always lived in Glasgow and love what it has to offer in terms of shopping, restaurants and nightlife! In September 2016, I embarked on my international exchange to Milan, Italy for 4 months which I absolutely loved!! Studying abroad allowed me to meet some lovely new friends, taste delicious food and visit beautiful lakes and cities nearby. I love going out with friends, getting dressed up, trying new things and meeting new people!