Top Holiday Destinations for this Spring Break!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

This week, we at HC Strath have decided to compile a list of our top rated holiday destinations for this spring break! Check out our findings here!

City Break

Soak up the sun, sea and culture in Barcelona!

Adventure Holiday

Why not travel further afield to Hong Kong

Beach Holiday

White sand and blue seas, the scenes of Jamacia will help you recharge and forget about all of the stresses of life!

Shopping Trip

Its close to home so a quick weekend away to the vibrant city of London is perfect for some retail therapy!

Budget Trip

Want a quick getaway but don’t want to break the bank? Prague is your best option! 

Luxury Trip

It’s the place on everyone’s bucket list. Live it up in style in Dubai!

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page!

Hi, my name is Caitlin and I am a third year BA (Hons) International Business student currently majoring in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I am a lover of all things beauty and makeup related and in my spare time I love to read fashion and beauty blogs to keep up with the latest trends. I am also a keen traveller, having spent 4 months studying in Montreal, Canada last year which was the best experience of my life to date!