Top 5 Makeup Vloggers You Should Be Following

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

When new beauty trends arise, new product lines and new makeup techniques we often rely on our internet friends to educate us on all we need to know. Yes, this means our trusted beauty Vloggers who use YouTube as their platform to express their opinions, give us advice and provide us with inspiration to experiment with our own makeup at home! Here are HC Strath’s top recommendations as to who you should be following to stay in the loop as these girls are at the forefront of the industry! 

Carli Bybel, US, YouTube Channel: Carli Bybel

Jamie Genevieve, Scotland, YouTube Channel: Jamie Genevieve

Jaclyn Hill, US, YouTube Channel: Jaclyn Hill

Shannon Harris, New Zealand, YouTube Channel: Shaaanxo

Holly Boon, England, YouTube Channel: Holly Boon

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page!

Hi, my name is Caitlin and I am a third year BA (Hons) International Business student currently majoring in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I am a lover of all things beauty and makeup related and in my spare time I love to read fashion and beauty blogs to keep up with the latest trends. I am also a keen traveller, having spent 4 months studying in Montreal, Canada last year which was the best experience of my life to date!