Style Hits and Misses at the MTV EMA’s!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

Last night, the MTV Europe Music Awards were held in London and hosted by the beaut Rita Ora! With performances from some of the biggest names in the charts right now, including Camila Cabello and Demi Lovato, and worthy award winners, it was a star studded event! As always, some of our fave stars just got it right with their looks on the red carpet, although some however failed to get the attention that they perhaps desired! Here’s our picks of the best and worst looks from this years EMA’s!

Hits

Camila Cabello

Charlotte Crosby 

Anne-Marie

Misses

Demi Lovato

Zara Larsson

Rita Ora

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page!

Hi, my name is Caitlin and I am a third year BA (Hons) International Business student currently majoring in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I am a lover of all things beauty and makeup related and in my spare time I love to read fashion and beauty blogs to keep up with the latest trends. I am also a keen traveller, having spent 4 months studying in Montreal, Canada last year which was the best experience of my life to date!