This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

Selena Gomez is one of our fav celebs, we just love her and her style!

Selena’s street style has recently caught our eye, so we are sharing our favourite looks with you!

1. Selena stepped out in NYC wearing this pretty blue dress with white trainers, and her two-tone Selena Grace Coach bag! She’s teamed this outfit with simple, chic makeup with a red lip!

2. Selena is giving us cosy autumn/wintery vibes with this outfit! An oversized knitted cardigan on top of a black polo neck, with blue jeans and black loafers! Selena has accessorized this look with her Coach bag, simple glasses and tied back hair.

3. Selena is wearing an oversized menswear inspired checked coat, with black jeans and white trainers. A classic but chic look for days on the go this season. Selena has the best accessory with her in this look, her beautiful little puppy!

4. I don’t think the weather in Glasgow would allow for this look sadly, but throw on a coat and you’ll be fine! Selena has opted for a lightweight blue and white printed blouse, rolled up blue jeans and for a pop of colour, red strappy heels! Perfect outfit for a casual date night!

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page!

I'm Marjorie, studying towards a BA Hons Degree in International Business. I have always lived in Glasgow and love what it has to offer in terms of shopping, restaurants and nightlife! In September 2016, I embarked on my international exchange to Milan, Italy for 4 months which I absolutely loved!! Studying abroad allowed me to meet some lovely new friends, taste delicious food and visit beautiful lakes and cities nearby. I love going out with friends, getting dressed up, trying new things and meeting new people!