A Secret Well Kept: ARABESQUE Jewellery Boutique

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

A hidden gem hides on Byres Road; Glasgow’s trendy west end which offers a wonderful collection of unique designer jewellery to suit all tastes and budgets. ARABESQUE is a new independent jewellery boutique offering a unique range of exclusive brands – from quirky statement necklaces by Edbald to Dianmonfire’s electronically cut unique pieces to timeless classics by Pandora you are sure to find something that catches your eye.

When I first took a visit to the boutique I was blown away by the array of glittering semi-precious stones, sparkling silver, shimmering gold and mirages of coloured glass beads. And I was even more enthused by the price tags!

Their new collection by the Swedish jeweller Edbald who has just launched in the UK is superb – their pieces are made from stainless steel which is both beautiful and bold.  Their eye catching spike stainless steel rose gold plated necklace is both daring and different and a great way to vamp up any outfit!

If it’s an element of glamour you’re after then their celebrity inspired Mimi and Marge collection is for you. ARABESQUE is the only store to stock the Canadian brand in the UK ensuring that you will stand out from the crowd. Fergie and Beyonce are both fans of the brand! Below is the dazzling ‘Beetle Ring’ (a personal favourite).

For the fashionistas out there, Firefrost has a bang on trend range of tartan heart necklaces made from murano glass, which were specially commissioned by a professional from Italy! And at just £32 they are an affordable way to keep up to date with Autumn/Winter trends.

ARABESQUE also have their own collection of jewellery at affordable prices, their knotted cuff bracelets are absolutely gorgeous and at £22 is perfect for a student budget.

And for Christmas well who can resist a Pandora Charm? ARABESQUE e stocks a wide range of iconic Pandora charms starting at £30, below are three of my favourite festive charms.

Not only does this fabulous wee boutique offer an array of unique jewellery it also rewards its customers with the ARABESQUE loyalty card. For every purchase made over £10 you will receive a stamp, once you received 6 stamps you will receive a £10 gift voucher…!

For more information have a look at their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Arabe…