This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

This week it is… Nippon Kitchen!

For any lover of Japanese food Nippon kitchen is a must! This is probably my all-time favourite restaurant in Glasgow – and I am literally there every single Wednesday without fail. With endless sushi, noodles and chicken dishes, there isn’t really anything on the menu that wouldn’t suit someone.

It’s right next to Wagamamas –which is of course a personal favourite of practically every person in Glasgow – but for me Nippon wins. The décor is unique, rustic and has a real Japanese feel to it. But I have got to say, the spicy chicken chilli noodles are absolutely to die for – but if you don’t like spice you probably will actually die. They are so spicy and I swear every time I am there they add more and more chillies. Therefore a tip for when you go to Nippon – order water or you literally can’t finish your meal!

This is honestly the best Japanese in Glasgow so everyone get themselves to Nippon kitchen! 

Make sure to follow HC Strath on Instagram @hercampusstrath and on Twitter @HerCampusStrath and like our Facebook page for daily updates!

Hi, my name is Caitlin and I am a third year BA (Hons) International Business student currently majoring in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I am a lover of all things beauty and makeup related and in my spare time I love to read fashion and beauty blogs to keep up with the latest trends. I am also a keen traveller, having spent 4 months studying in Montreal, Canada last year which was the best experience of my life to date!