Must-see films on Valentines Day!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

Whether you’re single or in a relationship, Valentines Day is the perfect excuse to cozy down with some popcorn and watch a great romantic film!

The Notebook

Fantastic whether you have read the book or not! It will make you laugh and cry, so get the tissues at the ready, as you won’t want to leave your seat! Did I mention Ryan Gosling is in it?!

The Vow

Another Nicholas Sparks novel (author of the Notebook) that’s has been made into a heartbreaking romantic film. Even if you’re not a fan of Sparks its definitely a must see even if its only for Channing Tatum.

Notting Hill

BAFTA winning film that cannot be missed! If you don’t want to be stuck by the tissues all night long this is the film for you! A romantic comedy from Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts that gives you the best of both.

Serendipity

After watching this you will believe in fate and love at first sight. But don’t worry you won’t need the tissues for this one!

The Proposal

A halarious romantic comedy with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds! This will have you in hysterics from beginning to end! A must-see!

Video Credits:

www.youtube.com