This week, I caught up with Marjorie to find out what her idea of a perfect night out is, as well as how she prepares for a night out in town!
Hey Marjorie! So first, what is your idea for a perfect night out?
– A few civilised cocktails over a catch up with friends
– A fun, fancy Saturday night out in town with lots of dancing
– A casual midweek club night
Ohhh so hard picking between 1 or 2. I love getting cocktai;s and chatting with my friends but you can never go wrong with getting all dressed up and dancing all night!
What are your top 3 favourite bars in town and why?
1. My number 1 bar in town is definitely the social! They have the best selection of cocktails and really good music with a DJ playing on Saturday nights.
2. October in Princes Square! October has a lovely selection of cocktails and has a nice atmosphere being situated at the top of the beautiful Princes Square.
3. Next would be The Corinthian. The Corinthian is a really cool building that is the perfect spot for cocktails and a catch up with friends!
How do you usually prepare for a night out?
When preparing for a night out I love going to get ready with my friends and making cocktails while listening to music! Always the best way to start a great night out!
How long do you generally spend getting ready?
It depends on where I am going or if I have an outfit in mind. I prefer to get ready slowly over a couple of hours to avoid feeling rushed and make sure my friends and I get a few pictures before heading out!
What are your 3 favourite songs that you like to sing and dance to on a night out?
Oooh that’s a tricky one! There’s so many! Single Ladies by Beyonce is a classic! I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston always gets me dancing recently I’ve been loving Symphony by Clean Bandit and Zara Larsson.
Thanks Marjorie, its been great catching up with you!