Lets Talk Afternoon Teas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

So… us girls love our afternoon teas! Between us, we have probably tried out every afternoon tea spot in Glasgow! This week HC Strath caught up with Marjorie, Holly and Caitlin to find out who they like to go for afternoon tea with and their favourite part it, may that be the scrumptous scones or the finger sandwiches! 

Marjorie

Who do you prefer to go to afternoon tea with?

I love going with my mum!

Why is she the best person to take?

I like to take my mum because she deserves to be treated and loves trying all the different flavoured sandwiches and cakes.

What is your favourite part of afternoon tea?

My favourite part is the cakes! Both my mum and I have a sweet tooth!

Holly

My mum always!

Why is she the best person to take?

It’s an ideal place for us to catch up, especially when some bubbles are involved and we both have a sweet tooth!

It’s definitely the scones with the cream and jam because its just so delicious! 

Caitlin

I always go with my mum! Shes the best afternoon tea partner!

Why is she the best person to take?

Well, she would be offended if I didn’t invite her as it is our favourite thing to do when we both have a day off.

I love the scones with clotted cream and jam, they are so indulgent! 

Thanks girls! Check out our themed instagram week next week where we will be posting our favourite afternoon tea hotspots in Glasgow!

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page!

Hi, my name is Caitlin and I am a third year BA (Hons) International Business student currently majoring in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I am a lover of all things beauty and makeup related and in my spare time I love to read fashion and beauty blogs to keep up with the latest trends. I am also a keen traveller, having spent 4 months studying in Montreal, Canada last year which was the best experience of my life to date!