jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

HC Strath October Favourites

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

So, we know it might be a little late to share our October favourites but we just had so many that we have narrowed it down to our top 5! A mix of fashion, beauty, music, travel and Netflix & chill- you’re sure to love these…

KEREN The TV show Black Mirror on Netflix, with its third season, has been released. It’s such an amazing program- I had all 3 seasons watched in a weekend, so so addictive! Every episode has a completely different story & cast all set in different futuristic situations with really cool hidden messages.  A must watch this season!!

SIÂN The Camden heeled boots from Public Desire have to be the comfiest heels ever- even for a concert! I wore mine to Justin Bieber and danced the night away with not a blister in sight! They’ll match with all your outfits, transforming them from day-to-night. 

MHAIRI The Lumineer’s second studio album- Cleopatra- certainly lives up to expectations, debuting at number 1 in the UK Charts.  Keeping to their folk roots, the band has made the perfect soundtrack for autumn with Wesley Schultz and Jeremiah Fraites proving once again that they are incredibly talented lyricists.  My favourites from the album have to be ‘Ophelia’, ‘Sleep on the Floor’ and ‘Long Way from Home’.

RHONA If anyone is heading to Italy soon, definitely add a trip to Cinque Terre to your list!  Being a world heritage site, it is absolutely stunning, with 5 quaint, beautiful, hilltop villages dotted over the west coast. From kayaking in the sea to eating bowls of homemade pesto (being the home of this fabulous sauce), there is so much to do… and eat… an absolute must!!

LISA Cocoa Brown’s night and day tan has to be one of the best out there.  It gives you the dreamiest glow, and no streaks!! Super easy application means no stressing before a big night out!