HC Strath Campus Celebrity: Findlay

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

Name: Findlay Alexander Stephen

Studying: BA Business – Marketing and Entrepreneurship

Year: 3rd

Favourite Class: Marketing

Interests: Sports, underground music, dogs, food

Tell us an interesting fact about yourself. : I knocked my 2 front teeth out when I was 12 off piste skiing in zee Alps

How would your friends describe you in 3 words? :  a fucking mess

What’s your favourite Glasgow night out destination? : Sub Club of course

Tell us about your most embarrassing moment. : There’s been too many. One which springs to mind is when I was sick all over myself in the Kushion smoking area, stay classy x

What’s your dream job? : something to do with spending the rest of my life with dogs or raising baby pandas

Who is your celebrity crush? : toss up between Emily Ratajkowskeisijdi3r5rf or however you spell her name and Margot Robbie

Name a celebrity you would want to go on a night out with. : Conor McGregor

Quick Fire Qs

Summer or winter? : Winter probably, love summer but it’s all about that end of year ski holiday for me.

Trump or Clinton? : Lol, is neither an option? I was all for oor Hilary until I spent 5 weeks in a Republican American state in summer and realised how evil she is. They’re both disastrous, I think it’s just about who’s less disastrous. I don’t think Donald means half of the shite he says, mostly just nonsense to catch attention and votes.

Boxers or Briefs? : Briefs all day, Calvin Kleins for ultimate comfort

Cats or Dogs? : I can’t believe this is even a question, people who prefer cats to dogs make me anxious. Dogs are the biggest blessing to this world ever, imagine a bleak world without dogs? I wouldn’t want to live in that world.

Make sure to follow HC Strath on Instagram @hercampusstrath and on Twitter @HerCampusStrath and like our Facebook page for daily updates!