HC Strath Campus Celebrity: Amy Hyslop

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

This weeks Campus Celebrity/ Campus Hottie/ Campus Cutie all rolled into one is Miss Amy Hyslop! One of Strath’s BNOC’s, Amy is an asset to any team she is part of at university as her work ethic is second to none. Guys wanna be with her, girls wanna be her. I caught up with Amy, who happens to be my best friend, and interviewed her for this weeks segment!

Name – Amy Ellen Hyslop

Year – 2

Course – BA International Business

Relationship status – Taken by big Danny Bell

Describe yourself in 3 words – Chatty, Friendly and Humourous 

What’s your favorite night out in Glasgow? – Thursday’s at Jellybaby

Who is your celebrity crush?  – Barack Obama

What is the top thing to do on your bucket list? Travel the world with my best friend 

Do you have any hobbies? Writing essays and singing Ignition by R Kelly on karaoke (video available on request) 

What’s your favourite food? Sweetcorn (especially on Pizza) 

Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time? – Married with kids

What’s been your most embarrassing moment? – Hmmm well theres many, but stepping on human poo and being sick on someones cat are memorable ones 

Quick Fire Q’s

Singing or dancing?- Singing 

Coke or Pepsi? – Coke 

Summer or winter? – Summer

TOWIE or Geordie Shore? – TOWIE

Ryan Gosling or Channing Tatum? – Channing Tatum 

Thanks Amy xxx

Make sure to follow HC Strath on Instagram @hercampusstrath and on Twitter @HerCampusStrath and like our Facebook page for daily updates! 

Hi, my name is Caitlin and I am a third year BA (Hons) International Business student currently majoring in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I am a lover of all things beauty and makeup related and in my spare time I love to read fashion and beauty blogs to keep up with the latest trends. I am also a keen traveller, having spent 4 months studying in Montreal, Canada last year which was the best experience of my life to date!