Eating Our Way Around Glasgow: Coro the Chocolate Cafe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

Coro the Chocolate Cafe is a hot spot in the city for desserts! After a opening initially in Edinburgh, Coro opened up in Glasgow during the summer and we’ve had the pleasure of trying some delicious items from their menu! You can view their full menu and book a table via this link!

These pancakes with chocolate sauce and chocolate ice cream look too pretty to eat!

Their chocolate fondu for 1 is the perfect size! You can also choose your sides for smothering in chocolate!! They also have some savory options on their menu if you don’t fancy something sweet!

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page!

I'm Marjorie, studying towards a BA Hons Degree in International Business. I have always lived in Glasgow and love what it has to offer in terms of shopping, restaurants and nightlife! In September 2016, I embarked on my international exchange to Milan, Italy for 4 months which I absolutely loved!! Studying abroad allowed me to meet some lovely new friends, taste delicious food and visit beautiful lakes and cities nearby. I love going out with friends, getting dressed up, trying new things and meeting new people!