Eating Our Way Around Glasgow: Barburrito

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

Barburrito was the UK’s first burrito bar, and we are lucky to have three to choose from in Glasgow!

There’s one just off George Square, on Queen Street, and another two near Central Station, on Gordon St and Hope St. Plenty of options to get your Mexican fix!

You can choose to have a burrito, tacos or nachos, with a range of tasty fillings: chicken, pulled pork, shredded beef or grilled steak!

Finish off your tasty meal with something sweet… Barburrito serve churros with a delightful dulce de leche caramel sauce! Yum!

They also offer students 20% when you sign up to their loyalty cards!!

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page!

I'm Marjorie, studying towards a BA Hons Degree in International Business. I have always lived in Glasgow and love what it has to offer in terms of shopping, restaurants and nightlife! In September 2016, I embarked on my international exchange to Milan, Italy for 4 months which I absolutely loved!! Studying abroad allowed me to meet some lovely new friends, taste delicious food and visit beautiful lakes and cities nearby. I love going out with friends, getting dressed up, trying new things and meeting new people!