DRINKING OUR WAY AROUND GLASGOW: The Social

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Strath chapter.

We, at HC Strath, love a good cocktail. We perhaps even see ourselves as cocktail connoisseurs. With this being said, we have tried out many different bars in Glasgow to take advantage of the different deals and cocktails that each have available. Nonetheless, we continually return to The Social located at Royal Exchange Square time and time again. The cocktail variety is great, the cocktails are yummy, there is a live DJ after 9pm and the atmosphere is great. From Monday – Thursday, selected cocktails are half price including popular favourites including mojitos and soleros, you can see the full menu here. At the weekend, cocktails are priced are their regular prices, although the busy city centre vibes make up for this increase in price. If you fancy some yummy cocktails, a fun night out with friends or a cute date night, The Social is the place to be! 

Check out some of our favourite cocktails below!

Pictured above is the Wray Ting Cocktail (in the tin) and Passionfruit Mojito. 

Classic Mojito

Strawberry Daiquiri and Pornstar Martini 

Or if you want to go all out, you can get a bottle of Prosecco to share between you and your friends! 

Make sure to follow @HerCampusStrath on Twitter and Instagram and Like our Facebook page!

Hi, my name is Caitlin and I am a third year BA (Hons) International Business student currently majoring in Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I am a lover of all things beauty and makeup related and in my spare time I love to read fashion and beauty blogs to keep up with the latest trends. I am also a keen traveller, having spent 4 months studying in Montreal, Canada last year which was the best experience of my life to date!